Dear Patients,The safety of our patients and staff has always been a top priority. Please be advised that ALL non-essential and elective dental services (ie: dental cleaning appointments) are suspended as of today March 16, 2020 until further notice. If you have an upcoming appointment in the next two weeks for elective treatment, we will be contacting you shortly to reschedule. This recommendation was made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) TO ALL Ontario dentists in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our dental office will only be treating patients requiring DENTAL EMERGENCY TREATMENT. This includes treatment for:
- Any dental issue causing pain or discomfort
- Any sign of infection including pain, swelling, redness, loss of function/movement
- Trauma of any sort to the teeth, gums, lips and surrounding tissues
- Chipped, broken and/or fractured teeth causing pain
- Hand sanitizers located in each operatory, reception desk and in the reception area. Sanitizers are checked and refilled regularly.
- Public touch points such as counters, sinks, reception area, kid’s play area, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Both actively screening (asking questions) and passively screening (signage) our patients for potential disease.
- Toys have been removed from the kid’s play area.
- All employees are prohibited from reporting to work with signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- Maintaining the standards of practice regarding Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) as mandated by the RCDSO.
- You feel unwell, have a fever, cough, cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If you have recently travelled outside of the country.
- You have been in close contact with someone with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We appreciate your patience and hope to resume our full range of comprehensive services as soon as possible.
You look your best when you wear your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside you. Smile plenty and beautifully. Love your smile today!