You look your best when you wear your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside you. Smile plenty and beautifully. Love your smile today!
3 Convenient Locations To Serve You Better!
As Dentists, we are trained in infection control and prevention and have always kept our patients safe before and throughout the Covid 19 pandemic. Keeping our patients safe is our top priority.
We believe that Dental Care is Health Care and will treat anyone regardless of vaccination status. You DO NOT HAVE to be vaccinated to receive dental treatment.
At Love Your Smile Today, we are ready to take care of you and your family's dental needs in a safe and protected environment. In addition to our strict infection control standards we have updated our protocols to keep you safe during this pandemic.
Please watch the video below for more information:
- Covid 19 Screening questions before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- Limiting the number of people in our reception area – you may have to wait out in your car until your provider is ready for you.
- Contactless temperature checks for all patients upon entry and hand sanitization will be provided.
- Patients will be asked to wear their own mask at all times when they are in the office, except when they are undergoing care. Patients entering without a mask will be given one.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean slightly less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- Public touch points such as counters, sinks, door handles and knobs and other areas throughout the office are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Plastic barriers will be temporarily installed at the reception areas and we will encourage contactless payment.
- Doors, barriers and curtains have been installed over treatment room entrances to create a closed airspace and reduce the risk of aerosol spread.
- Medical grade air filtration units have been installed throughout the office and in treatment rooms. The Surgically Clean Air system will purify the air in a closed space every 4 minutes. Please see https://surgicallycleanair.com
Our commitment to providing the highest level of patient care remains unchanged. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. To make an appointment, call one of our three offices listed below or email us through the 'contact us' portal. Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this pandemic. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Love Your Smile Today