All-On-X Implants – Fixed and Removable Prosthetic Smile Solutions!
Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Marty Sekand, Dr. Ken Jandoo and Dr. Steven Schneider of Love Your Smile Today have over 15+ years’ experience with the All-on-X dental implant treatment procedure. The All-on-X treatment concept was developed to provide edentulous (no teeth present) patients with an efficient and effective procedure to replace all of your missing teeth. The procedure uses only four to six dental implants to support the immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis or denture.
Unlike normal dentures, dental implants are placed into and fuse with the bone in your jaws. This not only provides stability but prevents bone loss and atrophy that normally results from missing teeth. Dental implants provide a natural, long-term solution to your dental problems, often lasting a lifetime.
All-on-4 Dental Implants – So many advantages!
- The All-on-X dental implant procedure uses 4-6 implants, with back implants angulated to take maximum advantage of existing bone. Special implants were also developed that could support the immediate fitting of replacement teeth.
- This treatment is attractive to those in need of full upper and/or lower dentures but don’t want removable ones.
- With the All-on-X procedure, often no bone grafting is required. Qualified patients receive just four-six implants and a full set of new replacement teeth in usually just one appointment.
- The real appeal is how quickly permanent implants can be placed so that you can leave the same day with fixed, non-removable replacement teeth.
- All On X patients tend to have the greatest satisfaction and results compared to other types of tooth replacement treatment
Is the All-On-X Dental Implant Procedure Right For You?
If you have lost all of your teeth (or are about to) and feel insecure because traditional dentures are no longer a viable solution for you, please call Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Marty Sekand, Dr. Ken Jandoo or Dr. Steven Schneider at any of our Love Your Smile Today offices. We would be happy to tell you about the all-on-X dental implant solution and other implant solutions and how they can improve your life. We offer convenient office hours and flexible payment plan options!